"Fabulous Lunch" Life Crafted pages | Citrus Twist Kits

Hey there!

Today I want to share with you my first project created with the gorgeous October "At My Table" Life Crafted kit and the Traveler's Notebook stamp. Nevertheless all the beautiful colors of the pattern paper were so tempting to create something fall inspired, I decided to stick to the theme of the kit and documented these funny photos of my daughter eating pasta.




I started by grabbing two page protectors #1 and trimmed the orange pattern paper to fit into one of them. After that I printed my journaling on a vellum, adhered it to the pattern paper and added fussy cut flowers at the top of the page. Using tiny alpha stickers I created a title and in the end I added an ephemera piece at the bottom.




After that I lessened another page protector #1 with my fuse tool to fit a 3x8 card. I decided to keep this page simple and added just a photo and amazing heart puffy stickers.


At the back of the 3x8 journaling card I created a new background using a 3x4 "I was made for this" card and a 4x6 floral card. Then I trimmed purple and off-white pattern paper to fit into the page protector #3, printed another piece of journaling and fussy cut the flowers from the rest of the floral card. I wanted to use one of the golden puffy words stickers, but the one I chose didn't fit on the page, so I simply attached it to the page protector itself and so I did with a cute light-blue puffy heart sticker. To finish this spread I stamped a few food related phrases here and there, and added a word "lunch" using tiny alpha stickers.




So that's all for today! I hope you'll be inspired by this month's kit as much as I do and will love to see your creations! Be sure to share your projects on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook or on Instagram using #citrustwistkits!

XO,

No comments