December Daily 2018 | Technique Tuesday

Hey friends! Today I'm sharing with you a few new pages I finished in my December Daily 2018 using Documenting December Stamps and Dies Bundle and Dear Santa Stamps with Matching Dies bundle by Technique Tuesday as for the next few days they are having a super fun promotion. Hop onto their The Scrapbooking Stamps and Scrapbooking Supplies Collection page to find lots of inspiration and beautiful stuff for your projects and don't miss your chance to pick a FREE stamp set between 9/15 and 9/19!

The first pocket page is about visiting Santa with my little daughter. I thought that Dear Santa Stamps with Matching Dies set with its adorable and funny phrases was simply perfect for this photos.


As you may noticed from my previous projects I love to add hand stitching everywhere possible. So this time it was pretty easy, all I had to do was to pierce the 3x4 card at regular intervals over already stamped words "Santa" and "Ho Ho Ho" and then just hand stitch through those holes.


Next spread is about us having fun after doing the hardest and scariest part of that day -- taking pictures with Santa Claus =) I decided to use Documenting December Stamps and Dies Bundle because it has so many cute little phrases about almost every special December moment. And I love how they add finishing touches to the journaling cards.




Here is a calendar day die cut I made with the Story of December Days Stamp Set using red ink pad and craft paper.



And this is my favorite page so far! Actually once I saw Dear Santa Stamps with Matching Dies set I knew I want to create some kind of a pattern using this Santa Claus stamp with white permanent ink on a piece of clear craft plastic.



This is the last page I want to share with you today. I used one of the pop-up cards tutorials on YouTube and created a "wrapped gift" object to document Christmas morning photos.


And again with the help of Documenting December Stamps and Dies Bundle it was easy to embellish the photos and add journalling.





That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed it and will create something in your December Daily 2018 too or will start preparing for this year's one! Thanks for stopping by!

*This blogpost contains links for products that I have received for free from the mentioned company, with which I design my own creative projects.

1 comment