"Fall" Scrapbook Layout

Hey my scrappy friends! At long last I've finished preparing my bullet journal for October and can come back to scrapbooking again. I still don't have any cozy autumn photos so I decided to use last year's ones. And here is my new layout created with wonderful "Forever Fall" by Simple Stories*.

Scrapbooking Layout @happytin4ik #simplestories #foreverfall #scrapbook #scrapbooking #scrapbookinglayout

I always wish to make such an inticate layout with lots of layers and details but end up with realy simple and clean one, maybe it just what I really want =) So for the backgound I used lovely plaid pattern of Gather Together paper. And then I fussy cut florals from Be Grateful paper, added chipboard title and journaling. And that's it =)

Scrapbooking Layout @happytin4ik #simplestories #foreverfall #scrapbook #scrapbooking #scrapbookinglayout

Thanks for stopping by! And have a great day!

*Links in this blogpost are affiliate. This means that if you buy something through them, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you so much for your support!

No comments